Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tennis Bella


I love playing tennis. It's another of my addictions. It's time for tennis season to start again and I'm so ready. So in celebration of the new season I just had to create some cards for my team mates. So here is my Tennis Bella for this season. I love looking at Paula's blog over at paulatracy66.typepad.com she is so talented at coloring and creating her cards. Not long ago I asked her for some techniques and she shared a background shading tech on her blog that really helped me out. So here is my try at shading. I colored Tennis Bella with my Stampin' Write Markers. I did the ground and blue background shading with my Prisma Color Pencils along with some Sansodor for blending. I absolutely love my Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions folders. I used Petals-A-Plenty on the Bashful Blue background layer. Well There u go!!

No comments: