Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday's and Butterfies

I do luv Butterflies. They are just so pretty. This is a card I created for another friend of mine for her BD. The Butterflies were created by stamping Bella Toile Big Background stamp in three different colors. This is a stamp from Stampin' Up! I then used my Butterfly punch, also from Stampin' Up! to punch out the three Butterflies. I stamped one of the butterflies from "Flight of the Butterfly" (SU also) three times in the Choc Chip Classic Ink and fusy cut the body and antennas with my scissors. Mini glue dots were used to adhere them to the Butterflies. I also used the Textured Impressions Folder "Elegant Bouquet" SU to create the embossed flowers in the corner. Simple and Easy! The Cell Phone case and organizers was also something I made for her. Hope she likes it!! :-)

No comments: