Friday, January 8, 2010

Thought for The Day


Hello out there in blog land! Is anyone listening???? If you are leave a comment!! THX Well I’ve been pondering my commitment on this whole blogging thing. I love being immersed in Artful Blogging, such a wonderful publication. If you’ve never picked one up you should. I’ve really enjoy escaping into other peeps thoughts and creations. There are so many talented people, normal peeps just like me. Some writing, some sewing, some painting, some stamping, some knitting………the possibilities are endless. Just sending out a thought of appreciation to all of you out there who take the time to share what it is you enjoy and also little pieces of yourself and everyday moments. U really never know who you will touch with your story. Keep blogging!

5 comments:

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

This is a very beautiful card...love the colors and all the little touches!!!

Kris McIntosh said...

Lori, beautiful card. Congratulations on being selected on the LNS blog finds of the day. Kris.

t_lockhart5 said...

Very cute card. I love the color choices and the layout. TFS

Mary Davidson said...

This is so pretty!! I love chocolate with any shade of pink! Great ribbon detail and I like the way you cut out the greeting. Saw your blog on Kelly's Blog Finds.

StampingBetty said...

like it all