Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mock Alchol Inks Butterflies / Andrea's Birthday Card


Once again I had viewed a video on alchol ink and thought how can I do that with my inks from Stampin' Up!. So I pulled out some White Glossy Paper, Cotton Balls, Reinkers, and Alchol! I had cut some paper about 4 1/2" x 5" and put a generous amount of Alchol on my cotton ball then dotted three different inks on the cotton ball in a row. (Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise) then swiped cotton ball over card stock straight across a couple of times in the same place, then moved down and did the same, continue to graduate down until card stock was covered. I then rolled my brayer over a few times and then punched out my butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch. My friend Andrea will get this for her Birthday Card!

No comments: